| Products >> Desktop GIS |
GIPSY is a GIS product for geographic dataprocessing on desktops: both spatial and attribute data are seamlessly integrated to generate information from your data. Using GIPSY you can create, convert, analyze, query and present your geographic data.
Supported by a state-of-the-art graphical user interface, GISPY is available on Windows and Linux platforms; attribute data may be stored either in a rdbms (Oracle or postgreSQL) or in proprietary file formats.
- Vector, raster and 3D data
- Multiple earth projections and projection conversions
- Raster georeferencing and dynamic map mosaicing
- File based or rdbms (Oracle, ODBC) storage of attribute data
- View any number of layers in a single window or multiple windows
- Hide, show and rotate layers on screen
- Spatial data editing
- Attribute data management
- Geographic data queries
- Geographic analysis operations
- 3D data management
- Easy-to-use, intuitive GUI